Friday, July 20, 2007

#14: Technorati terror

Technorati has shown me that there's a scary amount of information out there for people to read, digest, reply to, discard, lie about, go on and on about, etc. A FRIGHTENING amount. And what's even more amazing to me is that people do all these things, about anything and everything! Boing boing. Gizmodo. I feel like I'm in an alternate universe. Do I have to get through all this stuff just to get where I could have gotten with a smaller tool? I still need to be convinced about the usefulness of this one. I think we're really in geekworld now. (As if we weren't already there!)
I am not going to tag my posts with Technorati tags so they can join tag searches. It's a privacy thing...again. This post is already available to too many people.

No comments: