Monday, June 25, 2007

I've been tagged! EEK!

The Sports and Technology Fan tagged me. These are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged, and asking them to read your blog.
I can think of 8 facts/habits with no problem, but who wants to read about me?!
*1. I start every day by filling my bird feeders and cleaning and refilling my birdbaths. This takes about 30 minutes.
*2. I buy 125 pounds of bird seed every two weeks, a bit more in the winter. I also feed the squirrels. They eat about a pound of peanuts a day, and some of the sunflower seeds I put out for the birds.
*3. I am an O's fan through and through; I even had my tix to the '97 playoff games that never happened!
*4. I taught literature and writing to approximately 7500 urban youths.
*5. I am married to my high school sweetheart, and have been since 1974.
*6. Both of my sons are musicians, both interested in very different types of music; I love
listening to their music.
*7. My parents live downy ocean.
*8. My diet excludes anything that has (had) a face. We have a deal; I don't eat animals, and they don't eat me.

Now it's your turn: I tag 23 Things (Library Lady), Bibliotecaria, Psychobabe, Library LunaSea, Learning 23 Things Program, Cat's Meow, Diary of a Librarian, Cleaniac.

3 comments:

JimD said...

I got tagged, too, and haven't followed up on it. The folks in the office are hounding me about it so I'll have to make good soon!

Ellen said...

I think this 8 facts/habits thing is kind of cool since it helps us get to know one another a little better. It makes the blogs just a little more personal and at least for me, a little bit more interesting!

CatsMeow said...

Hi, all-- yikes, I've been tagged, too. That's o.k., and I will follow up, but I promised myself I would do thing 8 today so I will get back to the tagging! I have been away from this 23 things for too long (ALA, year-end, and all that stuff) and need to get the big 'mo' going again. Meow!