Sunday, June 24, 2007

Technology

Well, I've reached the end of Photos and Images week. Flickr etc. were interesting sites, but I doubt that I'll have much occasion to go to the mashups or third party sites after these exercises.
The assignment is to create a blog post about anything technology related that interests me. I began to write that I don't have much to do with technology, but I guess that's a stupid thing to say. I find a cell phone useful sometimes, although I prefer my land line. I find Google very useful and interesting; it would be hard to do my job without it. The Mapquest technology is very useful. The technology that allows us to watch space shuttle missions is amazing. I guess that I appreciate the technology that has seeped (or charged) into my life, but I don't go out of my way to explore new technology. That's why MD 23 things is probably a good thing for me. At least I can learn more of what's out there.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

You've been tagged! Follow this link to find out what this is.